Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pineapple Teriyaki Salmon
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 oz fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
- ½ oz fresh ginger, peeled, cut into pieces
- 1 ½ oz dark brown sugar
- 2 oz water
- 1 ½ oz soy sauce
- 1 oz rice wine vinegar
oz broccoli florets
or 12 oz sugar snap peas
- 18 - 24 oz salmon fillets, 4 fillets (4.5-6 oz ea.)
- salt, to season
- ground black pepper, to season
- sesame seeds, to garnish (optional)
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced, to garnish (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1567.9 kJ / 374.8 kcal
- 29.9 g
- 25.3 g
- 17.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 4.1 g
- 1.2 g
- 687.1 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Shrimp Tacos with Denver Salsa
Fragrant Coconut Fish Soup with Sweet Potato
Sous-vide Salmon with Creamy Avocado