Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Orange Garlic Chicken with Rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 oz all-purpose flour
- 5 garlic cloves
- ¼ tsp chili flakes, to taste
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra to season
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to season
- 2 oz dark brown sugar
- 16 oz chicken stock
- 6 oz orange juice
- 2 oz apple cider vinegar
- 6 oz long-grain white rice
- 4 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless (approx. 6 oz ea.)
oz fresh green beans, trimmed
or 8 oz asparagus, trimmed
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced, to garnish
- 1 orange, cut into wedges, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1975 kJ / 472 kcal
- 21 g
- 66 g
- 14 g
- Saturated fat
- 3 g
- 3 g
- 812 mg