Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sous-Vide Teriyaki Chicken Thighs (TM6)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz soy sauce
- 1 ½ oz honey
- ½ oz brown sugar
- 1 oz rice vinegar
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- ¼ tsp chili powder
oz sake (rice wine)
or 2 ½ oz water
- 4 chicken thighs, skin on and bone in (approx. 6 oz ea.)
- 48 oz water
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 ½ tsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 - 2 spring onions, sliced on the bias
- 1 fresh chili, destemmed and deseeded, sliced on the bias
- per 1 portion
- 1291 kJ / 309 kcal
- 24 g
- 15 g
- 15 g
- 0.5 g