Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Green Spelt Bread Patties
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ bunch fresh parsley, thick stems removed, cut in pieces
- 100 g carrot, with peel, cut in pieces
- 250 g spelt grains
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 g onions, quartered
- 20 g olive oil, plus extra for frying
- 300 g water
vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
or 1 heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 150 g stale bread roll, torn in pieces
- milk, for soaking (approx. 200-250 g)
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 - 2 pinches ground cumin, to taste
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 piece
- 544 kJ / 130 kcal
- 4.8 g
- 19 g
- 4.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.8 g
- 2.6 g
- 172 mg
Rye bread rolls
Carrot Muffins with Vegan Cream Cheese Icing
Rustic homemade tofu
Hummus with Peas and Beans
Vegetable and Hazelnut Cheese Muffins
Pasta with Hearty Vegetable Sauce
Ham, Egg and Chips
Potato Pizza with Vegetables - Pizza di patate con verdure
Vegetable Curry with Rice
Rice and Parsley Stuffed Peppers