Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Vegan Danish Pastries
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g caster sugar
- 2 lemons, thin peelings of skin only
- 50 g cornflour
- 200 g coconut cream
- 175 g freshly squeezed lemon juice (approx. 6 lemons)
- 4 drops yellow food colouring (optional)
- 250 g vegan butter, diced (1-2 cm), then frozen
- 250 g 00 flour, plus extra for dusting
- 125 g water, cold
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- flaked almonds, for garnishing
- fresh blueberries, for garnishing
- fresh raspberries, for garnishing
- per 1 piece
- 1075.7 kJ / 257.1 kcal
- 2.8 g
- 29.7 g
- 14.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 6 g
- 1 g
- 90.5 mg
Coleslaw with Thermomix® Cutter (TM6)
Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
Potato Gratin (TM6)
Mushroom and Parmesan Risotto
Shiitake Teriyaki Dippers; Sweet and Sour Tofu; Un-fried Rice
Orange and Pear Pavlova (TM6)
Carrot Noodles and Carrot Top Pesto
Spiced Moroccan Lentil Soup
Yellow coloured eggs