Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed Cod Over Greens
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 cod fillets, 4-5 oz each
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 oz yellow onions, cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 8 oz Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 3 oz lacinato kale, center rib removed, thinly sliced
- 10 oz chicken stock, low sodium
- 1 lemon, zest only
- 4 tbsp toasted pine nuts, to garnish
- lemon wedges, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1025 kJ / 245 kcal
- 28 g
- 12 g
- 11 g
- Saturated fat
- 1 g
- 4 g
- 1091 mg
Shrimp Louie Salad
Sautéing 14 oz Carrots
Salmon with Lemon Hollandaise, Asparagus and Rice
Shrimp Pasta Salad with Cilantro Pesto
Citrus-Glazed Salmon with Roasted Cauliflower Salad
Moroccan Salmon with Lemony Couscous and Vegetable Soup
Lamb with Artichoke and Spinach Purée
Steamed Cod, Rice and Spinach in Lemon Sauce
Sous-Vide Cod, Beet and Lemongrass Risotto
2h 10 min
Lemon Chicken with Couscous and Artichokes
2h 45 min