Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed Cod Over Greens
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 cod fillets, 4-5 oz each
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 oz yellow onions, cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 8 oz Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 3 oz lacinato kale, center rib removed, thinly sliced
- 10 oz chicken stock, low sodium
- 1 lemon, zest only
- 4 tbsp toasted pine nuts, to garnish
- lemon wedges, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1025 kJ / 245 kcal
- 28 g
- 12 g
- 11 g
- Saturated fat
- 1 g
- 4 g
- 1091 mg
Peeler Beet Carpaccio with Burrata
Salmon with Lemon Hollandaise, Asparagus and Rice
Salmon with Ginger Tomato Sauce
Pineapple Teriyaki Salmon
Kale, Broccolini and Cranberries with Almonds
Chunky Vegetable Barley Soup
Sweet Corn Risotto with Grilled Zucchini
Avocado Tuna Salad
Steamed Cod, Rice and Spinach in Lemon Sauce
Cauliflower Artichoke Cheese Bake
Sous-Vide Cod, Beet and Lemongrass Risotto