Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 12 jumbo sea scallops, cleaned, patted dry
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, divided
- 1 tsp ground black pepper, divided
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 sprigs parsley, leaves and tender stems
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 lemon, thinly peeled (no pith)
- 2 oz lemon juice
- 10 oz sweet peas, thawed if frozen
- 2 oz olive oil
- 3 oz heavy whipping cream
- per 1 portions
- 1431 kJ / 342 kcal
- 18 g
- 16 g
- 23 g
- 58 mg
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Jumbo Shrimp with Vermicelli
Steamed Whole Fish
Citrus-Glazed Salmon with Roasted Cauliflower Salad
Crispy Coconut Shrimp