Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed Scallops with Sweet Pea Purée
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 12 jumbo sea scallops, cleaned, patted dry
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, divided
- 1 tsp ground black pepper, divided
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 sprigs parsley, leaves and tender stems
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 lemon, thinly peeled (no pith)
- 2 oz lemon juice
- 10 oz sweet peas, thawed if frozen
- 2 oz olive oil
- 3 oz heavy whipping cream
- per 1 portions
- 1431 kJ / 342 kcal
- 18 g
- 16 g
- 23 g
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Baked Fish with Shrimp, Vegetables and Basmati Rice (Ben)
Shrimp and Green Pea Pasta
Shrimp Salad with Peaches in White Pepper Citronette
Mixed Paella (Hestan Cue™)