Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cauliflower Cheese Bake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 garlic cloves, divided
- 3 sprigs parsley
- 3 oz bread
- ¼ tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 2 tsp olive oil, divided
- 3 oz Gruyère cheese, aged, cut into pieces
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese
- 26 oz water, divided
- 35 oz cauliflower, cut into florets (approx. 1½ lg. cauliflower)
- 1 tsp vegetable stock paste
- 10 oz low fat milk
- ½ oz corn starch
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
tsp dried thyme
or 1 tsp thyme, fresh (approx. 3 stems)
- 2 oz light cream cheese, e.g. Neufchâtel
- per 1 portion
- 1038 kJ / 248 kcal
- 14 g
- 22 g
- 13 g
- 5 g