Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Zucchini and Bacon Risotto
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 11 oz zucchini, cut into pieces
- 2 oz yellow onions, cut in halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 ½ oz unsalted butter, divided
- 9 oz bacon, cut into pieces (approx. 1 in.)
- 11 oz risotto rice, e.g. Canaroli, Arborio, (14-15 min cooking time)
- 29 oz water
- 1 stock cube, meat or vegetable
- 3 - 4 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 - 3 pinches ground black pepper
- 2 oz mascarpone
- per 1 portion
- 2284 kJ / 546 kcal
- 10 g
- 44 g
- 36 g
- Saturated fat
- 18 g
- 1.9 g
- 1292 mg