Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sweet Corn Risotto with Grilled Zucchini
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 ½ oz Parmesan cheese
- 2 oz yellow onion
- 1 ½ oz unsalted butter, divided
- 10 oz risotto rice (e.g. Carnaroli, Arborio)
- 2 oz dry white wine
- 7 oz fresh corn kernels (from approx. 2 ears corn)
- 25 oz vegetable stock (see Tip)
- ½ - 1 tsp salt, to taste, plus extra to season
- 8 oz zucchini, sliced into planks (¼ in.)
- 6 oz cherry tomatoes (optional)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ground black pepper, to season
- 8 oz burrata cheese
- per 1 portion
- 2594.6 kJ / 620.1 kcal
- 23.7 g
- 71.1 g
- 25.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 13.8 g
- 1.8 g
- 980.8 mg
Olive and Thyme Goat Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Maui
Acorn Squash Gratin
Parmesan Stock Cubes
Chicken Meatballs with Creamy Tomato Sauce
Turkey Bolognese Sauce
Korean Style Pork Chops with Spicy Rice and Steamed Bok Choy
Turkey and Corn Soup
Chicken with Creamed Spinach Crepes
Peach and Almond Ice Cream
Rose and Hibiscus Latte