Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Jude Blereau's sweet potato and wakame patties
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 tsp dried wakame seaweed flakes
- 500 g sweet potato, peeled and cut into wedges (2 cm thick)
- 3 tsp extra virgin olive oil, plus 20 g extra
- ¼ tsp sesame oil
- 225 g sesame seeds
- 1 garlic clove
- 180 g onion, cut into slices
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp tamari
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 10 sprigs fresh coriander leaves only, roughly chopped
- vegetable oil, to fry
- sauce of choice, to serve
- mixed salad leaves, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1359.1 kJ / 323.6 kcal
- 4.7 g
- 7 g
- 30.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 4.6 g
- 3.3 g
- 75.6 mg
Pumpkin and ginger soup
Banana and oatmeal energy bars
Silverbeet and mushroom pasta (TM6)
Creamy vegetable rice
Pasta e fagioli
Gwinganna nut and seed bread
No-waste veggie bolognese (TM6)
One whole cauliflower
Sichuan zucchini and eggplant
Hazelnut and herb stuffed cauliflower
Gwinganna polenta with vegetables