Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Jude Blereau's sweet potato and wakame patties
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 tsp dried wakame seaweed flakes
- 500 g sweet potato, peeled and cut into wedges (2 cm thick)
- 3 tsp extra virgin olive oil, plus 20 g extra
- ¼ tsp sesame oil
- 225 g sesame seeds
- 1 garlic clove
- 180 g onion, cut into slices
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp tamari
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 10 sprigs fresh coriander leaves only, roughly chopped
- vegetable oil, to fry
- sauce of choice, to serve
- mixed salad leaves, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1359.1 kJ / 323.6 kcal
- 4.7 g
- 7 g
- 30.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 4.6 g
- 3.3 g
- 75.6 mg
Sweet potato quiche with prosciutto
Curried chickpea and lentil sandwich filling
Pesto spaghetti with roast pumpkin
Silverbeet and mushroom pasta (TM6)
Creamy vegetable rice
Baked broccoli bites with tofu mayonnaise
Fakes moutzentra (lentils with rice) (TM6)
Gwinganna pumpkin and seed porridge
Wok-style curried vegetables
Jude Blereau's sweet potato and wakame patties (TM6)
Gwinganna polenta with vegetables
Beetroot potato patties with yoghurt dip