Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Polenta with mediterranean vegetables
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 eggplant (approx. 450 g), trimmed and cut into slices (5mm thickness)
- sea salt, to sprinkle, plus extra to season
- 200 g polenta
- 80 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 900 g water
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 2 zucchinis (approx. 450 g), trimmed and cut into slices (3 mm thickness)
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, to fry, plus an extra 25g
- 20 g salted butter
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 medium onion, cut into quarters
- 200 g capsicum, yellow or orange, cut into strips (5 mm)
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 3 - 4 tomatoes, ripe but firm, cut into slices
- 250 g cream cheese, cut into small pieces
- ground black pepper, to season
- fresh basil, leaves only, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1598.1 kJ / 381.9 kcal
- 10.8 g
- 30.4 g
- 27.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 11.3 g
- 10 g
- 333.8 mg
Crispy Korean tofu
Sweet potato quiche with prosciutto
Austrian Kaiserschmarrn pancake
Warm bulgur salad with orange dressing
Mushroom Ragu with Zoodles
Mushroom freekeh risotto with spring onion oil
Solyanka (Ukraine hot spicy soup)
Baked Cabbage Pierogis
Bananas with spiced caramel sauce