Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spinach Dumplings in Tomato Ragout
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 7 oz frozen spinach leaves, thawed and chopped (1 in.)
- 2 ½ oz yellow onions, halved
- 5 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 2 oz unsalted butter
- 4 ½ oz milk
- 9 oz white bread, stale, cubed
- 5 oz mozzarella, diced (¼ in.)
- 1 ½ oz all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 3 ½ oz yellow onions, halved
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ oz olive oil, plus extra to grease
- 14 oz canned chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra to season, to taste
- 3 ½ oz water
- 9 oz cherry tomatoes
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 tsp fresh basil, chopped
- per 1 portion
- 2760 kJ / 656 kcal
- 24 g
- 58 g
- 34 g
- 6.4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Maple and Brown Butter Roasted Butternut Soup
Root Vegetable Gratin
Greek Broccoli with Arugula Pesto and Roasted Lemon