Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Butternut Squash Ravioli Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 shallot (approx. 1 oz), cut into halves
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only, plus extra to garnish
- 1 oz olive oil
- 4 oz bacon, diced (½-¾ in.)
- 14 oz butternut squash, diced (1 in.)
- 3 ½ oz potatoes, cut into pieces
- 28 oz water
tsp chicken stock paste
or 1 ½ chicken stock cubes, crumbled
- 1 - 2 pinches ground nutmeg
- 1 - 2 pinches salt
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 9 oz cheese filled ravioli, fresh, store bought, 3 minutes cooking time (see Tip)
- per 1 portion
- 1695 kJ / 404 kcal
- 10 g
- 30 g
- 28 g
- Saturated fat
- 10 g
- 3.7 g
- 1577 mg
Peruvian Steak Bowl with Aji Verde
Coleslaw with Thermomix® Cutter
Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes
Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
Maple and Brown Butter Roasted Butternut Soup
Tomato Basil Chicken Fettuccine
One Pot Ravioli Soup
Mushroom Ragu with Zoodles
Lemon Rosemary Chicken and Rice
Maple Sweet Potato Soup with Parmesan Croutons
Spring Garden Minestrone Soup
Creamy Dill Potato Salad with Chicken