Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Smoky Black Bean Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 oz yellow onions, in pieces
- 2 ½ oz tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 - 2 chipotle chilies, canned, to taste
- 1 tsp vegetable stock paste
- 2 tsp dried Mexican oregano
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 14 ½ oz canned diced tomatoes, with juices
- 2 cans black beans (14.5 oz ea.), rinsed and drained
- 4 oz frozen sweet corn
- 8 oz water
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- sour cream, to serve
- chopped fresh cilantro, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1092 kJ / 261 kcal
- 14 g
- 44 g
- 5 g
- Saturated fat
- 1 g
- 15 g
- 383 mg
Vegan Cashew Sauté
Cauliflower and Date Tagine
Vegan Spaghetti and "Meatballs"
Roasted Vegetables with Farro and Lemon Feta Dressing (Ben)
Chickpea and Lentil Soup with Dukkah
Curry, Ginger Kabocha Squash Soup
Black Bean Soup with Parmesan Crisps
Vegan Huevos Rancheros
Black Bean Dip