Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Black Bean Walnut Patties
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 oz yellow onions, cut into pieces (approx. 1 lg. onion)
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra to brush patties
- 1 garlic clove
- 10 sprigs parsley, leaves and tender stems
- 2 sprigs rosemary, leaves only
- 1 can black beans (approx. 15.5 oz), rinsed and drained
- 7 oz walnuts
- 2 large eggs
- 1 oz panko bread crumbs
- 1 oz feta cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 2264 kJ / 541 kcal
- 28 g
- 56 g
- 26 g
- 14 g