Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sous-Vide Turkey Breast
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 lemon
- 25 - 27 oz turkey breast fillet, skin on, boneless
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 6 - 8 sprigs fresh mixed herbs, e.g. rosemary, thyme, marjoram, plus extra to garnish
- 65 oz water, to fully submerge bag (not higher than the max. fill level)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- per 1 portion
- 1486.1 kJ / 355.2 kcal
- 39.8 g
- 6.5 g
- 18.8 g
- Saturated fat
- 7.2 g
- 3.3 g
- 709.6 mg
Canadian Strawberry Shortcake
Maple Miso Vinaigrette
Gingerbread Mousse Phyllo Cups
Turkey and Corn Soup
Biltmore Chianti Glazed Beef Short Ribs
Chicken Drumsticks in Spicy Puttanesca Sauce
Moroccan filled bread rolls (Batbout)
White Grape, Honey and Thyme Sorbet
Mandarin Almond Cookies