Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Peeler Roasted Carrots with Mint and Thyme (TM5)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ - ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp salt
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 28 oz carrots, large diameter, cut into uniform pieces (2 in.)
- 39 oz water, divided
- fresh mint leaves, to garnish
- fresh thyme leaves, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 607 kJ / 145.1 kcal
- 1.9 g
- 19.3 g
- 7.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.1 g
- 5.6 g
- 293.7 mg