Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Eton Mess Parfait with Berry Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 egg yolks, from large eggs
- 3 ½ oz light brown sugar
- 1 ½ oz cold water
- 5 ½ oz fresh raspberries
- 8 ½ oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 oz meringues, in pieces (1 in.)
Fresh Berry Sauce
- 2 oz sugar
- 5 ½ oz fresh strawberries, hulled and halved, plus extra to garnish
- 5 ½ oz fresh raspberries, plus extra to garnish
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- per 1 portion
- 1208 kJ / 289 kcal
- 3.5 g
- 28 g
- 18 g