Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Greek Broccoli with Arugula Pesto and Roasted Lemon
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, in pieces
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no white pith
- 1 oz pine nuts
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 oz baby arugula
- 2 ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ oz lemon juice
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 20 oz broccoli florets
- 8 oz red onions, sliced thinly (approx. 1 onion)
- 8 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 5 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 lemons, halved
- per 1 portion
- 1322 kJ / 316 kcal
- 11 g
- 15 g
- 26 g
- Saturated fat
- 7 g
- 4 g
- 525 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Maple and Brown Butter Roasted Butternut Soup
Indian Vegetable Curry