Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Broccoli, chilli and pine nut spaghetti
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into cubes (3 cm)
- ½ lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 200 g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1300 g water
- 300 g dried spaghetti, broken into halves
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 80 g olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 long red chillies, deseeded if preferred
- 130 g pine nuts
- 150 g dry white wine
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- per 6 portions
- 13483.7 kJ / 3210.4 kcal
- 104.2 g
- 221.7 g
- 207.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 38.3 g
- 28 g
- 7846.9 mg
Pesto spaghetti with roast pumpkin
Satay noodle salad
Soba noodle mee goreng
Chickpea ratatouille (gut health)
Cauliflower and sweet potato lasagne
Soba noodle and tofu salad
Creamy tomato and feta pasta
Stuffed capsicums with herbed quinoa