Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Grilled Steak Skewers with Kale Chimichurri
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 oz kale, stems removed
- ½ oz lime juice
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp dried red pepper flakes
- 5 oz extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 1 red onion, cut into pieces (1½ in.)
- 3 mixed bell peppers, cut into pieces (1½ in.)
- 24 oz sirloin steak, cut into pieces (1½ in.)
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 pieces
- 2051.6 kJ / 490.4 kcal
- 22.6 g
- 55.7 g
- 26.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 7.3 g
- 21.6 g
- 228 mg
Maple Glazed Chicken with Acorn Squash and Rice
Marry Me Chicken
Greek Stuffed Chicken
Chicken Salad Sandwich
Pineapple Teriyaki Salmon
Ham and Spinach Egg Wrap
Maple Teriyaki Salmon with Rice and Broccoli
Sweet and Sour Beef Short Ribs
Pork Tenderloin with Carrots and Pesto Potatoes
Halibut with Apricot Chutney
Muffin Pan Lasagnas
Loaded Potato Soup