Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 oz vegetable oil
- 2 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
or 1 tsp agave
- ¾ tsp salt, to taste
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 18 oz Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed, cut into pieces that fit into feeder tube
- 2 oz red onion, cut into wedges
- 3 oz dried cranberries
- 3 oz sliced almonds
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no white pith
- ¼ bunch fresh parsley, leaves only
- lemon, cut into wedges to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2950.5 kJ / 705.2 kcal
- 15.3 g
- 43.8 g
- 57.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 9.4 g
- 11.5 g
- 741 mg
Turkey Taco Bowl
Artichoke Alfredo Sauce
Peruvian Steak Bowl with Aji Verde
Pan de Muerto
Tinga de Pollo (TM6)
Green Goddess Salad
Meatballs with Herb Tahini and Cauliflower Tabbouleh
Crispy Saffron Chicken and Rice
Lemon Garlic Chicken