Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tomato and red lentil soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g red lentils
- 5 whole black peppercorns
- 900 g ripe tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into halves
- 75 g tomato paste
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp raw sugar
- 5 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only, plus extra chopped for garnishing
- 750 g water
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 1 - 2 pinches sea salt, to serve
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 554.2 kJ / 131.8 kcal
- 8.4 g
- 17.2 g
- 2.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.4 g
- 5.8 g
- 1114.7 mg
Spiced Moroccan lentil soup
Cream of tomato soup
Creamy tomato and basil soup
Tomato and lentil dahl
Carrot and coriander soup
Sweetcorn and potato chowder
Pumpkin and tempeh bobotie
Bread and tomato soup, rolled spinach omelette and steamed ratatouille vegetables