Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz Monterey Jack cheese, cut into pieces (approx. ¾ in.)
- 1 oz yellow onion
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- 1 oz red bell pepper
- 1 oz button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 oz ham, diced (approx. ¼ in.)
- 1 oz tomatoes, diced (approx. ¼ in.)
- ½ oz olive oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp whole milk
- ⅛ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 17 ½ oz water
- fresh chives, chopped to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2904 kJ / 694 kcal
- 48 g
- 13 g
- 50 g
- 638 mg
- 2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Mini Meatball Breakfast Hash
Sausage and Veggie Frittata and Ayran Drink
Best Keto Fat Bread