Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Warm Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 can artichoke hearts, fresh (approx 398 ml), drained
- 115 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 115 g mozzarella, cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 15 g shallots, halved
- 30 g olive oil
- 285 g spinach leaves, frozen, defrosted and drained (see Tip)
- 225 g cream cheese, softened
- 85 g sour cream, any type
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp pepper sauce, type Tabasco
- per 30 g
- 264 kJ / 63.1 kcal
- 2.9 g
- 1.9 g
- 5.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 2.6 g
- 0.7 g
- 122.3 mg
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts (TM5/6 Metric)
Ruby Red Grapefruit Paloma
Basil Peach Sorbet
Peeler Beet Carpaccio with Burrata (Metric)
Cucumber Salad with Dill and Yogurt Dressing (TM6)
Buddha Bowl with Chicken (TM6)
Chicken Fajita Soup
Tinga de Pollo (TM6)
Tinga de Pollo (TM6 Metric)
Mediterranean Chopped Salad with Roasted Red Pepper Dressing
Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad