Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mexican Black Bean Dip with Healthy Tortilla Chips
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g fresh cilantro leaves
- 80 g tomatoes, deseeded, diced (1 cm/½ in.)
- 50 g onions, diced (1 cm/½ in.)
- ½ tsp cider vinegar
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- vegetable oil (oil spray)
- 1 ¼ tsp garlic powder, divided
- 1 tsp smoked paprika, ground
- 230 g canned black beans, rinsed, drained (drained weight)
- 180 g chipotle chilli salsa (or regular salsa)
- 30 g lime juice
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper, ground
- ¼ tsp cumin, ground
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 pinch black pepper, ground
- 2 tbsp sour cream, any type (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 610.3 kJ / 145.9 kcal
- 4.9 g
- 25.1 g
- 2.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.3 g
- 3.8 g
- 1292.6 mg
Hummus with Peas and Beans
Warm bulgur salad with orange dressing
Long Rise Pizza
Garlic Tahini Dip (Tarator)
Homemade tallow or lard
Spiced Vegan Pumpkin Cauliflower Soup
Ground Coffee for Brewing
Kabocha Squash Dumplings in Dashi Broth (Matthew Kenney) Metric