Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 7 oz walnut oil or other nut oil
- 1 - 2 oranges, preferably organic, zest and juice (approx. 4.5 oz juice)
- 1 oz shallots
- ½ - 1 oz hot mustard, to taste
- ½ tsp curry powder, to taste
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 oz fruit vinegar (e.g. apple, peach)
- per 1 Total recipe
- 7760 kJ / 1854 kcal
- 3 g
- 16 g
- 199 g
- 1.4 g