Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Vegetable bake (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- extra virgin olive oil, to grease
- 500 g potatoes, cut to fit through feeder tube
- 300 g carrots, peeled and trimmed
- 2 zucchini, trimmed
- 1 onion, cut into halves vertically
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, cut to fit through the feeder tube
- ½ tsp sea salt, plus extra to season
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to season
- 1 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tip)
- 50 g water
- 180 g pouring (whipping) cream
- fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1055.5 kJ / 252.3 kcal
- 9.9 g
- 27 g
- 12.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 7.6 g
- 4.7 g
- 441.5 mg
Festive camembert wreath
Coleslaw with Thermomix® Cutter (TM6)
Sweet cucumber pickle (Thermomix® Cutter)
Frozen yoghurt bark (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Quick sliced pickle (Thermomix® Cutter)
Peanut butter and chocolate custard (TM6)
Cheese and bacon scones
Potato bake (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Coleslaw (Thermomix® Cutter TM6)
Oven baked vegetable chips (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Quick sliced pickle (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Apple tart (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)