Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Vegan Chickpea and Mushroom Stew
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g tinned chickpeas (drained weight), 2 Tbsp set aside
- 250 g yellow onions, cut in pieces (3-4 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 40 g olive oil
- 500 g fresh king oyster mushrooms, cut in strips (2 cm)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 100 g passata
- 300 g water
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l) (vegan)
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 - 2 tsp salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 1 sprig mint, fresh, leaves only, chopped
- per 1 portion
- 1175 kJ / 281 kcal
- 11.1 g
- 27.8 g
- 14 g
- 14.4 g
Crispy Korean Tofu
Vegan Paella with Smoked Tofu
Creamy Vegan Broccoli and Cheese Soup
Vegan Mushroom and Spinach Lasagne
Red Lentil, Kale and Rosemary Pasta
Vegan Mushroom Masala with Chilli and Turmeric
Vegan Lentil Lasagne
Black-eyed Bean Stew with Vegetables
Root Vegetable Korma with Basmati Rice; Garlic Naan Bread and Pickled Red Onions
Wholemeal Spaghetti with Lentil and Carrot Cream Sauce