Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tomato and Basil Chicken Stew
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 30 g olive oil
- 150 g onions, quartered
- 200 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 3 garlic cloves
- 10 - 15 fresh basil leaves, to taste
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 20 g white wine
- 800 g chicken breasts, skinless, cut in cubes (4 cm)
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 - 3 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 480 g tinned cannellini beans, drained (2 x 400 g tins)
- fresh basil leaves, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1357 kJ / 324 kcal
- 39 g
- 18 g
- 9 g
- 8.1 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Korean Fried Chicken
Braised Lamb Shanks with Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Mash - Stinco d'agnello con purè di patate all'aglio e parmigiano
Sausage and Bacon Casserole