Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 15 g fresh parsley leaves
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 100 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 100 g celery, cut in pieces
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 400 g chicken thighs, boneless, skin on
- 400 g chicken drumsticks, skin on
- 50 g red wine
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves only
g tinned chopped tomatoes
or 400 g plum tomatoes, peeled, deseeded
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1464 kJ / 350 kcal
- 34.4 g
- 8 g
- 20.3 g
- 3.9 g
Beef and Ale Stew
Chilli con carne
Pork Fillet with Mustard Sauce
Sweet and Sour Chicken with Rice
Sweet and sour chicken with rice
Chicken in Huitlacoche Sauce
Chicken, Chorizo and Chickpea Stew
Minted Lamb Casserole with Steamed Vegetables
Spring Chicken Casserole
Garlic Tomato Beef with Potato and Carrot Mash