Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pea and ginger soup, Lemon salmon with broccoli
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g olive oil
- 50 g soy sauce
- ½ tsp brown sugar
- 1 lemon, preferably organic, zest and juice
- 4 fresh salmon fillets, skinless (150-180 g each)
- 100 g shallots, cut in pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 g leek, white part only, cut in pieces
- 20 - 30 g fresh ginger, peeled (optional)
- 100 g celery stalks, cut in pieces
- 350 g frozen green peas
- 450 g water
- 2 tsp salt
- 400 g broccoli florets
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 50 - 100 g single cream, approx. 18% fat, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2782 kJ / 664 kcal
- 46 g
- 19 g
- 43 g
- 9.4 g
Menu with Ginger-Pea Soup, Lemon Salmon, Broccoli and Potatoes
Digestive Bliss (Metric)
Tagliatelle with porcini mushrooms
Menu with ginger-pea soup, lemon salmon, broccoli and potatoes
Creamy pea soup
Courgette side dish
Menu with Pea Ginger Soup, Lemon Salmon with Broccoli and Potato
Sesame salmon and pea soup
Bread and tomato soup, Rolled spinach omelette and Steamed ratatouille vegetables
Millet-stuffed cabbage rolls with mushroom sauce
Green Smoothie Bowls (Matthew Kenney) Metric
Asparagus, Parmesan rice and lemon sabayon sauce