Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 - 8 slices baguette, cut on the bias (approx. ¼ in.)
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 1 oz shallots, cut into pieces
- 1 red jalapeño pepper, stem and seeds removed
- 1 garlic clove
- 5 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- ¼ tsp salt, to taste
- 2 jars marinated artichoke hearts (6 oz jars), drained, divided
- 2 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tsp paprika
- per 1 piece
- 577 kJ / 138 kcal
- 6 g
- 20 g
- 4 g
- 3 g