Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 oz frozen spinach leaves, defrosted
- 2 oz hard cheese, to grate (e.g. Gruyère, cheddar, Parmesan)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 1 ½ oz all-purpose flour
- 17 oz milk
- 1 oz unsalted butter
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg, to taste
- 1 tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 large eggs
- per 1 portion
- 1308 kJ / 312 kcal
- 16 g
- 11 g
- 22 g
- 243 mg
- 2.1 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Mini Meatball Breakfast Hash
Sausage and Veggie Frittata and Ayran Drink
Best Keto Fat Bread