Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 zucchini (approx. 4.5 oz ea.)
- 2 eggplants (approx. 14 oz ea.)
- 2 white onions (approx. 4 oz ea.)
- 18 oz water
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to grease and drizzle
- 3 ½ oz bread crumbs
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- 1 large egg
- 1 oz whole milk
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1003 kJ / 240 kcal
- 9 g
- 28 g
- 9 g
- 5.6 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Roasted Vegetables, Farro and Lemon Feta Dressing (Ben) Metric
Roasted Vegetables with Farro and Lemon Feta Dressing (Ben)
Maple and Brown Butter Roasted Butternut Soup
Broccoli and potatoes with blue cheese sauce