Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 lemons, thin peel only, no pith
- 3 tsp fresh oregano, leaves only
- 32 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 7 oz Edam cheese or other semi-hard cheese (e.g. Gruyère, Emmental, Fontina), cubed
- 1 oz olive oil
- 3 ½ oz onions, halved
- 2 garlic cloves
- 15 oz tomatoes, diced
- 1 heaping tsp stock paste, homemade
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 ½ tsp dried oregano
- per 1 portion
- 1582 kJ / 378 kcal
- 43 g
- 6 g
- 20 g
- 132 mg
- 2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken with Spiced Tangerine Sauce
Peking-Style Duck Pancakes
Beefy Stuffed Peppers with Tomato Sauce
Cheesy Stuffed Meatloaf with Broccolini and Eggplant