Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sofrito Toasts with Serrano Ham
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 70 g onions, quartered
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 baguette, thinly sliced (1 cm)
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 100 g Serrano ham, or other cured ham
- per 1 portion
- 205 kJ / 49 kcal
- 1.9 g
- 5.3 g
- 2.2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Broccoli Salad with Red Peppers and Pine Nuts
5-Second Traffic Light Salad
Curried Parsnip Soup