Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Daily green smoothie
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 130 g Lebanese cucumber, cut into halves
- 60 g celery stalks, cut into halves
- 70 g mixed leafy greens (e.g. baby spinach or kale leaves)
- 200 g ice cubes
- 100 g chilled water
- 180 g Granny Smith apples (approx. 1-2), cored and cut into quarters
- 4 pitted Medjool dates
- 1 banana (approx.100 g), cut into pieces (3 cm) and frozen
- 1 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 tsp chia seeds (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 370.8 kJ / 88.3 kcal
- 3.1 g
- 14.8 g
- 1.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.1 g
- 3.7 g
- 26.4 mg
Anti-inflammatory pineapple and turmeric smoothie
Rosy glow smoothie
Tummy tonic shot
Berry breakfast smoothie
Green garden juice
Everyday protein shake