Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mushroom and white wine cream sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 12 g dried porcini mushrooms
- 230 g water
- 100 g fresh portobello mushrooms, cut into pieces
- 50 g unsalted butter, chilled and cut into pieces
- 60 g eschalots, cut into halves
- 120 g dry white wine
- 1 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 125 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 25 g plain flour
- ¼ - ½ tsp salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- per 600 g
- 3971.3 kJ / 945.5 kcal
- 13 g
- 27 g
- 87.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 56.8 g
- 3.9 g
- 1659 mg
Mushroom risotto (TM6)
Steamed greens with lemon feta
Chilli garlic prawns
Risotto with zucchini and prawns
Béchamel sauce (TM6 - 1100 g)
Traditional cocktail sauce
Asian crab cakes with wasabi mayonnaise
Steamed scallops with cauliflower and truffle purée
Marinated lobster tail with bread salad and avocado soup (Tetsuya Wakuda)
Prawn and saffron risotto