Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lamb Keema with Peas
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 Tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 Tbsp coriander seeds
- 15 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 - 2 fresh bird's eye chillies, halved, to taste
- 150 g onions, quartered
- 30 g ghee
- 6 cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick, small
- 6 black peppercorns
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 Tbsp garam masala
- 500 g lamb mince, broken in pieces
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes (1 x 400 g tin)
- 200 g water
meat stock cube (for 0.5 l), lamb or beef, crumbled
or ½ tsp meat stock paste, homemade
- 2 tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 150 g frozen green peas
- 1 Tbsp garam masala, or to taste (optional)
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, or to taste (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1897 kJ / 454 kcal
- 30.7 g
- 19.6 g
- 28 g
Madras Curry Powder
Lamb Rogan Josh
Lamb Curry with Peppers - Bhoona Gosht
Quick Lamb Dhansak
Aloo Gobi (Bombay Potatoes with Cauliflower)