Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 - 150 g extra virgin olive oil
- 15 g fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 10 g fresh coriander, leaves only
- 6 anchovy fillets, tinned, drained
- 1 Tbsp pickled capers, drained, rinsed
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- fine sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 Total recipe
- 4167 kJ / 996 kcal
- 10 g
- 2.9 g
- 105 g
Smoked Mackerel Pâté
Twice-Baked Watercress, Goat's Cheese and Hazelnut Soufflé
Creamy French Dressing
Jerusalem Artichoke Soup with Truffle Oil and Parmesan Crisps
Lemon and Rosemary Infused Oil