Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Watermelon and Salmon Ceviche Stack
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 fresh jalapeño chili, stem and seeds removed
- 1 oz red onion, cut into pieces
- 4 sprigs cilantro, leaves only
- ⅛ tsp ground cumin
- ⅛ tsp paprika
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 9 oz fresh salmon fillets, skinless, cut into pieces (¼ in.)
- 1 oz lime juice
- 2 tsp avocado oil
- 28 - 30 oz watermelon (approx. ¼ watermelon)
- ½ avocado, flesh only, cubed (¼ in.)
- Tabasco sauce, to taste (optional)
- per 1 piece
- 209 kJ / 49 kcal
- 3.2 g
- 2.8 g
- 2.8 g
- 0.5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad
Chopped Asian Salad
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts (TM5/6 Metric)
Shrimp Pasta Salad with Cilantro Pesto