Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ tsp salt, divided
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, divided
- 1 - 2 lemons, preferably organic, zest (2 tbsp) and juice (approx 2 oz)
- 4 Mahi-mahi fillets (4-7 oz each, max of 28 oz)
- 7 oz mixed vegetables (e.g. carrots, zucchini, celery, turnips), cut into pieces as needed
- 6 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 18 oz water
- 14 oz potatoes, peeled, sliced (⅛ in. thick)
- per 1 portion
- 1721 kJ / 412 kcal
- 33 g
- 19 g
- 22 g
- 94 mg
- 2.6 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Jumbo Shrimp with Vermicelli
Steamed Whole Fish
Citrus-Glazed Salmon with Roasted Cauliflower Salad
Crispy Coconut Shrimp