Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 - 15 dried red chilies, e.g. chile de arbol, stems removed, to taste
- 30 oz coconut milk
- 14 oz chicken stock
- 4 oz shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 oz fish sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 oz ginger, thinly sliced
- 2 oz fresh galangal (Thai ginger), thinly sliced
- 2 oz fresh lemongrass, cut into thin rounds, white part only
- 1 - 2 oz tamarind paste, to taste
- 6 oz fresh oyster mushrooms, hand torn into pieces
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 16 oz chicken breast fillet, boneless skinless, cut into thin strips (approx. ¼ in.)
- 10 - 15 sprigs cilantro, leaves only
- per 1 portion
- 4004 kJ / 957 kcal
- 133 g
- 60 g
- 61 g
- 101 mg
- 12 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Ramen Noodle Soup
Biltmore Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
Curry, Ginger Kabocha Squash Soup
Mantou Buns with Butternut Squash Soup (TM6 Metric)