Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Thai Coconut Lemongrass Chicken Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 - 15 dried red chilies, e.g. chile de arbol, stems removed, to taste
- 30 oz coconut milk
- 14 oz chicken stock
- 4 oz shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 oz fish sauce
or 1 tsp palm sugar
- 2 oz ginger, thinly sliced
- 2 oz fresh galangal (Thai ginger), thinly sliced
- 2 oz fresh lemongrass, cut into thin rounds, white part only
- 1 - 2 oz tamarind paste, to taste
- 6 oz fresh oyster mushrooms, hand torn into pieces
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 16 oz chicken breast fillet, boneless skinless, cut into thin strips (approx. ¼ in.)
- 10 - 15 sprigs cilantro, leaves only
- per 1 portion
- 4004 kJ / 957 kcal
- 133 g
- 60 g
- 61 g
- 12 g
Thai Fish Curry
Ginger Garlic Steamed Whole Fish
Chicken Garam Masala
Salmon with Ginger Tomato Sauce
Moroccan Chicken Bowl
Egg Drop Soup
Shrimp Creole with Carolina Rice
Portuguese Fish and Potato Stew
Indian Chicken Curry