Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 oz water
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 12 oz spaghetti
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 5 oz leeks, white part only, in pieces (1 in.)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 12 oz ground beef, crumbled
- 7 oz zucchini, in half-moons (½ in.)
- 2 oz dry white wine
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 16 oz heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 oz pitted Kalamata olives, halved, to taste (optional)
- Parmesan cheese, shaved
- fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1372 kJ / 328 kcal
- 16 g
- 39 g
- 11 g
- 28 mg
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken with Spiced Tangerine Sauce
Peking-Style Duck Pancakes
Beefy Stuffed Peppers with Tomato Sauce
Cheesy Stuffed Meatloaf with Broccolini and Eggplant