Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 oz water
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 12 oz spaghetti
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 5 oz leeks, white part only, in pieces (1 in.)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 12 oz ground beef, crumbled
- 7 oz zucchini, in half-moons (½ in.)
- 2 oz dry white wine
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 16 oz heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 oz pitted Kalamata olives, halved, to taste (optional)
- Parmesan cheese, shaved
- fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1372 kJ / 328 kcal
- 16 g
- 39 g
- 11 g
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chinese Noodles with Turkey in Plum Sauce
Pork Tenderloin with Spicy Coconut Sauce, Garlic Naan and Cucumber Salad
Honey Garlic Glazed Drumettes
Jalapeño and Lime Chicken Burger with Corn Smash