Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Summer Bolognese Bowl
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 oz water
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 12 oz spaghetti
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 5 oz leeks, white part only, in pieces (1 in.)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 12 oz ground beef, crumbled
- 7 oz zucchini, in half-moons (½ in.)
- 2 oz dry white wine
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 16 oz heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 oz pitted Kalamata olives, halved, to taste (optional)
- Parmesan cheese, shaved
- fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1372 kJ / 328 kcal
- 16 g
- 39 g
- 11 g
- 4 g
Creamy Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
Tomato Basil Chicken Fettuccine
Creamy Mushroom and Chicken Pasta
Orange Garlic Chicken with Rice
Sausage and Red Pepper Pasta
Pineapple Teriyaki Salmon
Fennel and Sausage with Rigatoni Pasta
Garlic Chicken Sauté with Bok Choy
Beef Ragout with Macaroni