This recipe is specially made for the Thermomix® TM5 and Thermomix® TM6. Please do not use it for earlier Thermomix® models, since they have different maximum capacities.
Cheese-Filled Beef Patties with White Wine and Almond Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 ½ pieces sliced bread, dry, cut into pieces
- 3 ½ oz carrot, cut into pieces (approx. 1 in.)
- 3 ½ oz white onions, quartered
- 2 celery stalks (approx. 5.5-6 oz), cut into pieces
- 16 oz ground veal
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 6 oz manchego cheese, cubed (approx. 0.5 oz each)
- oil, to grease Varoma tray and dish
White Wine and Almond Sauce
- 5 oz almonds
- 1 oz white onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 oz salted butter
- 1 oz all-purpose flour
- 17 oz dry white wine
- 1 oz brandy
- 7 oz water
- 1 beef stock cube
- per 1 portion
- 2724 kJ / 651 kcal
- 27 g
- 19 g
- 45 g
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chinese Noodles with Turkey in Plum Sauce
Pork Tenderloin with Spicy Coconut Sauce, Garlic Naan and Cucumber Salad
Honey Garlic Glazed Drumettes
Jalapeño and Lime Chicken Burger with Corn Smash