Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz aged white cheddar cheese, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 8 oz bacon, diced (¼ in.)
- 24 oz chicken breasts, air-chilled, boneless and skinless, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ oz fresh chives, sliced (1 in.), (approx. 1 bunch)
- 6 sprigs dill, leaves only
- 4 oz sour cream
- 4 oz mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice, to taste
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard, (optional)
- ¼ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2485 kJ / 594 kcal
- 46 g
- 4 g
- 44 g
- 0 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chinese Noodles with Turkey in Plum Sauce
Pork Tenderloin with Spicy Coconut Sauce, Garlic Naan and Cucumber Salad
Honey Garlic Glazed Drumettes
Jalapeño and Lime Chicken Burger with Corn Smash