Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Bacon and Ranch Chicken Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz aged white cheddar cheese, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 8 oz bacon, diced (¼ in.)
oz chicken breasts, air-chilled, boneless and skinless, cut into pieces (1 in.)
or 24 oz chicken thighs, air-chilled, boneless, skinless, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ oz fresh chives, sliced (1 in.), (approx. 1 bunch)
- 6 sprigs dill, leaves only
- 4 oz sour cream
- 4 oz mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice, to taste
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard, (optional)
- ¼ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2485 kJ / 594 kcal
- 46 g
- 4 g
- 44 g
- 0 g
Salad with Prosciutto, Arugula and Mozzarella
Chicken and Cheddar Meatballs
BBQ Pulled Chicken
Biscuits and Gravy
Greek Style Pork Stew
Chicken Pesto Tagliatelle