Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz aged white cheddar cheese, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 8 oz bacon, diced (¼ in.)
- 24 oz chicken breasts, air-chilled, boneless and skinless, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ oz fresh chives, sliced (1 in.), (approx. 1 bunch)
- 6 sprigs dill, leaves only
- 4 oz sour cream
- 4 oz mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice, to taste
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard, (optional)
- ¼ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2485 kJ / 594 kcal
- 46 g
- 4 g
- 44 g
- 171 mg
- 0 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken with Spiced Tangerine Sauce
Peking-Style Duck Pancakes
Beefy Stuffed Peppers with Tomato Sauce
Cheesy Stuffed Meatloaf with Broccolini and Eggplant