Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Slow Cooked Lamb Leg with Spring Vegetables
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 42 - 48 oz leg of lamb, boneless (2.5-3 lbs.)
- 7 garlic cloves, divided
- 5 sprigs fresh oregano, leaves only
- 3 tbsp dried oregano
- 5 stalks fresh rosemary, leaves only, divided
- 1 ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 3 oz extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 20 oz water
- 2 tbsp beef stock paste
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 15 oz Yukon gold potatoes, quartered, (approx. 3 lg. potatoes)
- 8 ½ oz carrots, sliced (2 in.), (approx. 4 md. carrots)
- 8 oz zucchini, in pieces (2 in.), (approx. 2 zucchini)
- 6 stalks broccolini
- 1 heaping tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3 ½ oz red wine
- ½ oz freshly squeezed lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon)
- per 1 portion
- 2021 kJ / 483 kcal
- 49 g
- 19 g
- 22 g
- 4 g