Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Seafood Risotto with Chorizo
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g fresh mussels, scrubbed and debearded
- 160 g onions, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 40 g olive oil
- 200 g raw squid rings
- 200 g mixed peppers (e.g. red, green), cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 50 g chorizo, sliced thinly
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 2 pinches saffron threads
- 200 g water
tsp chicken stock paste, homemade
or ½ chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 350 g white short-grain rice, for soups etc., (e.g. risotto or paella rice) 13 min cooking time
- 50 g peeled, raw prawns
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 1593 kJ / 377 kcal
- 17 g
- 51 g
- 11 g
- 3 g
Lobster and Tarragon Risotto - Risotto con aragosta e dragoncello
Prawn and Chorizo Paella
Porcini and Pancetta Risotto - Risotto con porcini e pancetta
Duck Breasts with Orange Ginger Sauce, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans
Moroccan Lamb with Chopped Salad
Brodet (Fish stew)
1h 15 min
Prawn Gratin with Pink Peppercorns
Thai-style Prawn Broth, Spiced Apples
1h 15 min
Mixed Seafood Risotto